Thursday 8 June 2017

Caro Live

Last month Sarah posted 'five sketches in five days' in the Lottie Loves Paper group on Facebook. This was the second, originally published by Bella Boulevard.

I picked a single photo of singer Caro Emerald; my husband's a fan and he saw her live for the third time earlier this year. I'm not keen on banners, so chose to miss those out and to layer the photo on 6x6 papers instead. I picked the leaf paper because of the stage backdrop but tried loads of others to go with it before settling on the frames. I'm not completely happy with it but I couldn't find anything better. I moved the title and made a triangle of embellishment clusters, so moved a long way from the sketch in the end.


Supplies
Paper - Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Everyday, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Plus One, 
        We R Memory Keepers Love Notes, My Mind's Eye Now and Then, Crate Paper
Letters - American Crafts/Dear Lizzy
Die Cuts - Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup
Flowers - Poundland
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Ink - Hobbycraft
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter and Circles Template
Big Shot and Cut & Make Doily Die



No comments:

Post a Comment