Saturday 10 June 2017

You Rock

This page came from the third of 'five sketches in five days' at Lottie Loves Paper on Facebook, originally published by Basic Grey. 

I decided to rotate it, and printed three photos of our friends' son from our Northumberland holiday earlier this year. Initially I went with the photo size from the sketch, but that didn't work for me and I reprinted them a bit larger.

All my papers (except the background) came from a 6x6 pad; the strip across the middle hides the joins in the vertical pieces that appear to be 12" long. The camera die is a new one by X-Cut, exclusive to Hobbycraft.


Supplies
Paper - Cloud9 Design Finley's Estate, My Mind's Eye Now & Then, Colorset
Vellum - The Works
Letters - Freckled Fawn
Border - Bazzill Half the Edge
Stickers - American Crafts/Shimelle
Washi Tape - Little B
Pearls - The Hobby House

Tools
Big Shot, X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die & X-Cut Camera Die
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment