Friday 21 September 2018

Balmoral

No, not the Queen's home in Scotland, but a scrapbook page about the ship that we cruised on earlier this month. We'd been on her before, back in 2013, but having taken two cruises on Black Watch since then we were ready to go back to her.

I took photos of the Balmoral in every port where I could do so, six in total. Of these, four pictures were very similar, one was a rear-view and one was only the front part of the ship. I decided to work with the four similar shots and sketch #160 from Sketch-n-Scrap, which I rotated to suit the orientation of my pictures.

The current Alpha Relay challenge letter over at For the Love of Pretty Paper is K is for Kits - to use a kit, either bought or made up yourself. Since I'd already aassembled a mega-kit of papers for this album I would have been crazy not to join in. 



I'll journal on the card at the bottom once I've made the title page for this album. Right now, I think that this will be page two, so it makes sense to have what I write here follow on from the first page once I've done it.

Supplies
Paper - OneCanoeTwo Twilight, Simple Stories Posh, Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa
Journalling Card - Project Life
Die-Cut - OneCanoeTwo
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo, Simple Stories, Studio Calico, Pretty Little Studio
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft, Stampin' Up!
Puffy Stars - Pink Fresh Studio
Gems - Papermania
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love your pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and I hope you enjoyed the cruise! Your little globe embellishment is perfect for this. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little groupings with the puffy stars. Have to say that you definitely tricked me with the "Balmoral" title. I thought sure they were going to be pics from England. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete