Saturday 8 September 2018

On Latrigg

I'm going back to our Easter holiday in Cumbria now as I printed lots of photos when we came home, but still haven't scrapped them all. These three came from a quick walk we did on Latrigg above the town of Keswick. 


It's another page for the Summer Fiesta challenges in the For the Love of Pretty Paper Facebook group. We joined up with UK Scrap Addicts to share their August tic-tac-toe board and added the additional requirement of including water on the page. My water is the lakes in the photos and I used the middle row of the tic-tac-toe board - arrows, circles and washi tape.

The papers are part of a kit I put together for Shimelle's Clear the Desk class and my layout is scraplifted from one of the pages in that class.



Supplies
Paper - October Afternoon 9to5, My Mind's Eye Collectable, Bo Bunny Olivia
Letters - October Afternoon, American Crafts
Cards - October Afternoon 9to5
Puffy Stickers - Jillibean Soup
Circle Stickers - Anita's Glitterations
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Eyelet Outlet, Pretty My Page, Stampin' Up!
Ink - Ranger

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment