Monday 24 September 2018

In Need of Some TLC

I won't be scrapping our cruise chronologically and I'm starting with our third port of call, Casablanca, because its photos fell into specific groups more easily than those from some of the other cities we visited.

One of my sets of photos is from the Parc de la Ligue Arabe and the neighbouring church, the Église du Sacré-Coeur. Both the church and part of the park were behind barriers and appeared to be being renovated, but they have a fair way to go and the impression they left on me was that the area was in need of some tender loving care.

My page design came from Shimelle's class A Most Magical Scrapbook and I used it previously for a page from Reykjavik on our last cruise, but this time I squeezed an extra photo on to the page.



Supplies
Paper - OneCanoeTwo Twilight, Bo Bunny Early Bird, KaiserCraft Full Bloom, My Mind's Eye, Pinkfresh Studio
Letters - American Crafts, Basic Grey
Vellum Stickers - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs, Echo Park
Gems - Papermania, Love to Craft
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punch
Craft Creatives Flower Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment