Wednesday 28 July 2021

Freedom Ahead?

I made this page to mark us getting our second covid vaccinations, which happened in June as cases were beginning to rise, our second jab was brought forwards and the final step of lifting restrictions in England was postponed. 

Although being double-vaccinated removes some of the risk from covid, it was unclear at the time how that might change our daily lives. I suspect that many restrictions will remain or be reimposed later on, and I was trying to convey this uncertainty in my title.


My page was quite a simple one, with torn papers from Heidi Swapp pads and a couple of clusters of washi tape, die-cut shapes and stickers, including my husband's 'I've had my Covid Vaccination' sticker (I didn't get one!).

Supplies
Paper - Heidi Swapp Wanderlust, Heidi Swapp Hello Today
Letters - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Washi Tape - Stampin' Up!
Enamel Dots - Amazon, Marianne Designs, Simple Stories
Ink - Memento

Tools
Big Shot & Dovecraft Labels Die

No comments:

Post a Comment