Friday 2 July 2021

Why?

I've gone way back in the photo archives for this page, which I made for the June sketch challenge from Hey Little Magpie.

I picked an 8x8 patterned paper for the central square and smooshed ink onto a cardstock background to frame it. I  switched the photo to the opposite side to suit the slight angle in the way my brother is standing, and added a few paper layers behind it, doodling lines around the edges of each piece and the whole page.


My brother is pulling a face in the photo, probably as a protest against me taking it, so I titled it 'Why?' and journalled an imaginary conversation between us.

Supplies
Cardstock - Unknown
Paper - My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus
Letters - American Crafts
Flair - Unknown
Swirl Die-Cut - from a Swap
Washi & Word Sticker - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Prima, Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Sizzix Stars Die
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment