Thursday 8 July 2021

Fabulous Fridays

Now that Covid restrictions are being lifted here, we've actually been places and done things for the 2021 album. I recently got a batch of photos printed and I'm hoping they bring my mojo back.

This first page was already part done; it started off as a scraplift challenge back in 2017, but I didn't have a photo to finish the page at the time. I put it to one side until I did, but that's taken much longer than I originally thought it would. 

My new photo is a selfie from a lunch with friends to celebrate my birthday and the journalling is about how we're allowed to meet in person again now. I used a couple of flairs from Dotty About Flair, including a coffee cup which I've been hoarding because we normally meet up on Fridays for coffee and a natter. 


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Teresa Collins Something Wonderful, We R Memory Keepers Love Notes, KaiserCraft Secret Bird Society
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Flair - Dotty About Flair
Gems - ZVA Creative
Enamel Dots - Altenew
Thread - DMC
Mist - Mister Huey's

No comments:

Post a Comment