Wednesday 18 August 2021

Listen Very Carefully

This is the first page I've made from five I have planned for a day trip to Dungeness in Kent that we did in June. I'm using papers from Heidi Swapp's Wanderlust collection for a colour palette of yellow ochre, magenta and navy.

Jean's Page
This page is for the sound mirrors at Denge, built in the 1920s and 1930s to pick up the sound of (enemy) aircraft crossing the channel. My title is taken from the sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!

I scraplifted a page by Jean Childs for a challenge at Dotty About Flair to lift another page in the group. I kept her square border and photo placement, but added a larger title and a journalling card to the other corners. My embellishment is different too, based around an acetate circle that I cut in two.


Supplies
Paper - Heidi Swapp Wanderlust
Letters - Simple Stories, Teresa Collins
Journalling Card - Project Life
Acetate - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Dovecraft Star Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment