Tuesday 3 August 2021

It's Back

"It" is parkrun (a free weekly 5k run held in parks across the country) which resumed in England a couple of weeks ago after a 16 month break due to covid. We generally have a volunteer photographer to record each event so none of these photos are mine. I chose a panorama of the socially-distanced participants before the start and two smaller photos of my husband and me out on the course.


It was raining heavily when we arrived (but luckily it stopped for the run itself) so I chose a multi-coloured raindrop paper for my background and pulled colours from that one for my layers.

My page is a scraplift of one of my own for a Dotty About Flair challenge to do just that. I used two small portrait photos rather than one landscape this time and moved them to the opposite side to suit the direction we are running.

It's also an entry for the final challenge of the 'Journey of Change' cybercrop at For the Love of Pretty Paper, which was to document something that we never want to change. I don't want parkrun to stop again and normally attend every week. Running on my own just isn't the same.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Cocoa Vanilla Studios Daydream, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon, Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Turn the Page
Letters - Docrafts, October Afternoon
Stickers - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes
Puffy Stars - Elle's Studio
Washi Tape - Little B

Tools
Big Shot
Dovecraft Label & Tag Dies


1 comment: