Monday 11 April 2022

Canary Island Escape

An eight day Scrap into Spring Cyber-Crop starts today in the Twilight Crop and Craft Facebook group, eight days of challenges, games and live scrapping sessions.



As you can see, I'm setting the first challenge and I decided to go with a number-based recipe.


My sample page for the challenge is the title page for my new cruise album.
I took the Where Shall We Go? cut-file from Jenny Wren, removed the lettering and backed it with three photos of our ship, layering the cut-file over the map. I then used a a 6x12 washi map sticker to create the half-and-half background, with a strip of washi tape along the join.

For embellishment I needed to use the four ephemera, five stickers and six small things from the challenge. I used a couple of cork chevron stickers to point to the Canary Islands on the map and created three embellishment clusters which easily exceed the minimum quantities that I set. Those cork chevrons are something that I've pulled and not used in previous albums so I'm glad I've got them on the page now and hope I will repeat them (and the hearts) across the album.


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree
Letters - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Sheet - 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Anywhere
Ephemera - Heidi Swapp, Rosie's Studio
Stickers - Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Freckled Fawn, Tim Holtz
Washi Tape - Unknown
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

Disclosure - I received the digital cut-file free of charge from Twilight Crafts. All other supplies are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment