Tuesday 19 April 2022

Mirador de la Hila

I'm staying in La Gomera for another cruise album page. We walked up to a viewpoint above San Sebastian and I have two photos, a large one of the view and a smaller one of us and the harbour below.

I picked a background paper with four distinct colour blocks and followed that with a design of four rough quadrants with the photos in opposite corners. I filled the rest of the top row with a tag cut from one of the papers in my kit and made a larger tag for the opposite corner to hold my title and journalling.


Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Heidi Swapp Carefree, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - American Crafts, KaiserCraft
Stickers - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield, American Crafts/Heidi Swapp
Puffy Hearts - Rosie's Studio
Chipboard - P13
Washi Tape - Unknown
Dots - Nuvo Drops
Ink - Memento


No comments:

Post a Comment