Friday 15 April 2022

San Sebastian - La Gomera

When I make a cruise album I divide it up with a section for each port of call, and each section starts with a 'sub-title' page. I've started with our third port of call, San Sebastian in La Gomera, for the simple reason that I only had a few photos to choose from.

I used one of last month's sketches from Sketch-n-Scrap as it's a versatile one that I can repeat for all the ports with a change of papers.

I made my paper strips longer than those in the sketch so that my title would sit on them rather than at the foot of the page. I used letter stickers for the port/town and cut the island name on my Silhouette. I plan to vary the stickers for the town each time and keep the island in the same font each time.

The flower on the sketch became a cluster of pieces built around a tag, and I'll create similar clusters for the other sub-title pages.


Supplies
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart, OneCanoeTwo Willow
Letters - Jenni Bowlin Studio
Ephemera - Heidi Swapp
Cork Stickers - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Simple Stories
Ink - Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment