Sunday 29 May 2022

100 Runs

I'm combining challenges again today, three of them in fact, which is the only way to get through them when scrapping time is limited.

First up, Twilight Crafts asked us to scraplift the 7th layout we'd pinned on Pinterest. I don't go there, but I do save pages to an 'Ideas' folder on my PC and this page from Creative Scrappers was the 7th thing in it. By happy coincidence,  the layout also fitted the requirement to use Triangles or Texture for a challenge at Under the Influence of Scrappy Adam

My page is simpler, another 8x8 for my parkrun album, and I used an old 6x6 pad for my triangles. My photo was perhaps a little large (or I made the triangles too small) but I made it work.


The third challenge was from Hey Little Magpie who asked us to scrap a photo we love and use cameras. One of my pink papers is a camera print, and I love this photo for the achievement that it represents, turning up to run (or walk) 5k on a Saturday almost every week for two years. This was back in January 2020 and (after an extended pause for Covid) I'm still doing it. Tomorrow will be my 150th run.
 
Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV, Bazzill
Paper - DCWV Romantic Life, My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio, My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 2
Vellum - Unknown
Letters - Heidi Swapp
Numbers - Studio Calico
Word Sticker - Maggie Holmes
Enamel Shapes - Shimelle. Marianne Designs
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment