Saturday 9 July 2022

Lanzarote

After a very long break, I'm returning to the album for our cruise to the Canary Islands last November. I'll be making pages in random order as inspiration strikes, and I'm easing myself back in with a scraplift. 

I'm making sub-title pages for each of the five islands we visited, and they all follow the same sketch. I've already made the page for La Gomera and now it's the turn of Lanzarote. I'm using 5" x 7" photos for these pages and this one is of the town of Arrecife taken from a fortress just offshore (reached via a causeway).

I started from a white cardstock background this time, added a wash of colour using water and ink, then used the first page as a template for everything on the second.


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Heidi Swapp Carefree, Jen Hadfield Peaceful Heart
Letters - My Mind's Eye
Die-Cut - Rosie's Studio
Stickers - Heidi Swapp, My Mind's Eye
Chipboard - ALi Edwards
Washi Tape - Unknown
Enamel Shapes - Echo Park, Eyelet Outlet
Dots - Nuvo Drops

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
X-Cut Tag Die


No comments:

Post a Comment