Saturday 8 October 2016

On Kinder Scout

I'm waiting for a delivery of scrapbooking supplies to arrive before I scrap our Austrian holiday, so I'm going back to my 2015 albums for now. We spent a weekend camping in the Peak District in July that year, and I've scrapped most of it, but I had one page missing from the album - the walk that my husband did with some friends on Kinder Scout.

I picked three photos and scraplifted myself (The Queen's Battery), though the two pages are far from identical, and will be in different albums.




Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market, Basic Grey Hipster, Authentique Nestled
Vellum - Doodlebug
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Tag - Quirky Kits
Stickers - Crate Paper
Washi - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Teresa Collins
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mr Huey's, Docrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment