Monday 24 October 2016

"Who Am I?"

Back to my 2015 album today, and another page from December of that year. This one's from Boxing Day with photos of my dad and my children during an after-dinner game of Who Am I?

I'm playing along with the October 'Stash+Three' challenge at Scrap Our Stash, which is a sketch plus three stash elements from the lists; I used both die-cuts and Doodlebug gems for D, with the colours English Green and French Wine.

I'm also linking to Rochelle Spears' 'This or That' challenge where she has asked us to use Tags OR Tickets, not both; I chose tags




I had real trouble embellishing this page. I have a few remnants of Christmas collections plus individual sheets of paper, but hardly any Christmas embellishments. I had a dig through my colour drawers and pulled a few pieces together, but I can feel the need to shop before tackling Christmas 2016.

Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey Knee Highs, Echo Park Reflections Christmas, Echo Park This & That Christmas
Letters - American Crafts
Doily - Papermania
Die-Cuts - My Mind's Eye, K & Company
Sticker - Crate Paper DIY Shop
Labels - Pretty Little Studio
Stars - Paperchase
Gems - Doodlebug
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Amy Tangerine Date Stamp

9 comments:

  1. I love those photos of your family and your page is just right for them! Thank you for sharing this great page with Scrap Our Stash 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. Awesome sketch take. Thanks for your entry in the challenge this month at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures ane layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge! Lovely colours! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Ã…sa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me smile!! Great layout capturing FUN memories! Great take on the challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the story here! Good job with the sketch :) Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the patterned paper choices! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice take on the sketch! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete