Wednesday 12 October 2016

Runnymede

I'm filling in another gap in my 2015 album today with a double page from Runnymede (the home of Magna Carta) which I visited in June that year. I made two other pages from the day earlier this year (J.F.K. Memorial and We Will Remember Them) but, although I printed my photos and sketched out my page at that time, I didn't get around to making this one until now.


I chose the same cream cardstock and the same paper collection for these pages as the earlier ones to tie them together as belonging to the same day. I also used more of the same paper flowers and fussy-cut some leaves from one of the papers to go with them.

Supplies
Cardstock - Colorset
Paper - My Mind's Eye Vintage Charm
Letters - American Crafts
Flowers - Papermania
Gems - TPC Studio
Ink - Ranger, Docrafts

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Amy Tangerine Date Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment