Wednesday 23 November 2016

Elektroboot

As you might have guessed, elektroboot is German for electric boat, and we hired one while in Austria this summer. It was really peaceful to be pootling around on the water in complete silence (or it would have been if the children hadn't kept squabbling over who had had the longer turn at driving).

I picked out four photos for the page, two of the children and two of shrines that we saw from the water. I wanted a casual look to the page, rather than lining up the pictures in a row or block, and I went back to the October 15th sketch from Stuck?! Sketches

My larger photos and the mix of orientations meant that I had to move some elements around and my page evolved as I worked, though I made sure to keep the two circles with the major embellishment clusters. 

I had cut the chevron pieces for another page but not used them and I love them here. There's not actually much from Atlas on this page but I've repeated elements like the tag and the filmstrip paper from other Austrian pages so I think it will still fit in.




Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste, American Crafts Shimelle, Pink Paislee Atlas
Vellum - American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Journalling Card - Elle's Studio
Tag - Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - Glitz Design
Stickers - Anita's Glitterations, Jillibean Soup, Studio Calico, Ebay
Enamel Dots/Stars - Pink Paislee Atlas
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Mister Huey's, Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment