Saturday 26 November 2016

Tubing Today

My daughter and I went tubing in Austria, sitting in big rubber rings and being pulled round the lake  by a speedboat. We'd never done anything like it before and it was such fun. I picked three photos and printed them at 4x6 for this page. I used a default layout for three landscape pictures, stacking them in a column, but I overlapped them slightly and used small angles to convey a sense of fun rather than stacking them in line for a more serious look.



I've made many similar pages in the past, and I normally put the title and journalling near the bottom of the page; this time I decided to change that and put them near the top. I was going to use a tag for the journalling but I found this one with the word 'Today' on it and turned it into part of my title and wrote directly on the background instead.

Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Dear Lizzy Happy Place, Pink Paislee Atlas, Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine
Tag & Instagram Card - Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - American Crafts
Washi Tape - Ebay
Epoxy Stickers - Ebay
Enamel Shapes - Pink Paislee Atlas
Ink - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment