Thursday 17 November 2016

Hello Salzburg

Shimelle recently started a new class called Design Decisions and each lesson includes a sketch. I made this page from the first one, which actually had three small photos, but next up on my 'to scrap' pile was a single photo from Salzburg last summer so I made it work for that.

It's the view over Salzburg from the terrace at Fortress Hohensalzburg, which lies on the hill above the city.



Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Little Bee, Pink Paislee Atlas, Dear Lizzy Saturday, My Mind's Eye Be Loved
Letters - Simple Stories, Papermania
Washi Tape - Trimcraft, Ebay
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Ink - Docrafts
Mist - Cosmic Shimmer

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Big Shot & Little B Arrows Die

No comments:

Post a Comment