Wednesday 20 June 2018

18th & 21st Birthday Cards

More cards from me today, it's all I seem to have time for at the moment. These two are dead simple, with the numbers 18 and 21 cut on my Silhouette.

I chose a casual font for the 18, layered it over a number-print paper, and used glittery peel-offs for my sentiment and the stars. I was planning to use another number print for the background of the 21, but then I found this key print and decided to use that instead as 21 is traditionally the age when you get the key to the door. I chose a more formal font for the number on this one, and decided to cut an offset in a darker colour. I intended to add a sentiment to this one but I didn't have anything that stood out against the key print so I settled for stamping the inside of the card instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment