Wednesday 5 December 2018

Parkrun - November

I've almost completed my first year of parkrun, and it's become the habit that I wanted it to be. I'm also nearing the end of my 2018 parkrun album/journal with this page for November.

There were four Saturdays so four runs, all at my local course, and I have four photos again this month. I am so grateful for the volunteer photographers who turn out every week in all weathers as without them this album just wouldn't be the same.



I've kept the pages in this album as flat as possible, with no photo mats or paper layers and minimal embellishment, just washi tape and a few flat stickers.

This fits with the sixth Winter Olympic Games challenge at For the Love of Pretty Paper which was based on the Skeleton event, and we were asked to make a minimalist page with just the "bare bones" basics. 


No comments:

Post a Comment