Wednesday 19 December 2018

Follow the Leader

I'm tackling another of the Winter Olympics challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper today; this one's based on Figure Skating and was to create a layout with a figure of eight design. I couldn't find a literal use for the number 8 in my scrapbooks, so took a figurative approach to create a border cut file on my Silhouette composed from a long line of 8s welded together. 

I'm using it alongside a trio of pictures of the Fred. Olsen fleet as we left Cádiz back in September. I printed the photos at 4x6 and stacked them in a column against a branding strip, some washi tape and my cut file with title and jounalling on the opposite side.




This is the last page that I have for you from Cádiz, though there is one from later that day (Sailing into the Sunset) that I published for a sketch challenge last month. 

Supplies
Paper - Pebbles Spring Fling, My Mind's Eye Just Splendid, Papermania
Letters - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes
Globes - Teresa Collins, OneCanoeTwo?
Puffy Cameras - Freckled Fawn
Word Stickers - Pretty Little Studio
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Pretty My Page, My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft, Little B, OneCanoeTwo
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment