Sunday 16 December 2018

"Captains in Cádiz"

"Captains in Cádiz" was a celebration of 170 years of Fred. Olsen's involvement in shipping, with all four cruise ships meeting up in the same city. I have a whole assortment of photos from different parts of the day so it seemed best to put them into a divided page. I've used both sides, and run the photos in rough chronological order through the day.




I didn't think I'd be tackling any challenges with a divided page, but the Alpine Skiing event of the Winter Olympics Games series over at For the Love of Pretty Paper was to use wood. I have white woodgrain paper in a couple of the pockets and all the brown stars are punched from woodgrain paper too.

Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye Now & Then, My Mind's Eye Just Splendid, My Mind's Eye Necessities
Geotags - Studio Calico
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo, Pretty Little Studio
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Pretty My Page

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Labels Die
Dovecraft Star Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch
Woodware Tiny Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment