Monday 31 December 2018

Ferrol

Back to my cruise scrapbook now, where I've finished with Cádiz so I'm moving on to Ferrol. I've been trying to concentrate on one port at a time but I'm not scrapping the ports themselves in order. Ferrol was the last place we visited, just for half a day before we headed home.

I'm making title pages/dividers for each port with either a 6x8 photo or two 4x6 photos. For Ferrol it's a 6x8 with the view of the town from our ship. 

I picked this month's sketch from Let's Get Sketchy for my page, though my photo is considerably larger than the one in the sketch.

I also ticked off another of the Winter Olympics Games challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper; this one was for Half-Pipe Skiing, which was to use chevrons.



I moved the embellishment clusters slightly from the sketch so that they would fit better around my photo, title and journalling, and added an extra one at the top to balance out the page.

Supplies
Paper - Jillibean Soup, Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes Open Book, Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Heart of Home
Vellum - My Mind's Eye
Letters - American Crafts
Labels - Pebbles/Jen Hadfield Home Made
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Mistable Shapes - Studio Calico
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Doodlebug
Ink - Memento
Mist - Heidi Swapp

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template

No comments:

Post a Comment