Sunday 25 August 2019

Alcazaba

Another cruise album page today, just two more to go now, though looking at the number of pages that I've made I think that they will have to become two albums. 

This page and the next are from the Alcazaba in Mรกlaga, an 11th century fortress built by the Moors when they ruled this part of Spain. I've chosen three photos in a mix of orientations and scraplifted my own page from Bamburgh Castle


Despite concentrating on finishing the album rather than on challenges at the moment I've managed to fit this page to Week One of the Summer Fiesta at For the Love of Pretty Paper by including leaves, circles and stickers. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania
Paper - OneCanoeTwo Twilight, KaiserCraft Full Bloom, American Crafts Shimelle
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Mistable Stars - Studio Calico
Enamel Shapes - My Mind's Eye, Stampin' Up!
Washi Tape - Little B
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools

Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template
Woodware Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment