Friday 16 August 2019

Tea for Two

We celebrated our silver wedding anniversary last year, and one of our presents was a voucher for afternoon tea at a local hotel. It took us almost a year to redeem it, but we had our tea a few weeks ago so this is another page for my 2019 album.

I printed four photos in a variety of sizes, but then shuffled them round the page a few times without hitting on a decent layout. But then I acquired a copy of Becky Fleck's Page Maps book, and this is a scraplift of one of its pages. The original was a double page in 8.5 x 11 but I used about two-thirds of the layout for a 12x12 instead.


I've used yellow, stickers and spots for Week 1 of the Summer Fiesta at For the Love of Pretty Paper, and also yellow and food for the Scrap your Summer event at Lottie Loves Paper.

Supplies
Paper - Bo Bunny Early Bird, Kit 'n Kraft
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes
Puffy Hearts - American Crafts
Ink - Memento

Tools
Big Shot & Doily Die
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. Afternoon Teas are some of my favourite ways to celebrate - anything & nothing.

    ReplyDelete