Sunday 4 August 2019

Muse - Simulation Theory Tour

I'm supposed to be finishing my cruise album, but I also want to keep on top of my 2019 album and those are the photos that are inspiring me more at the moment, so those are the ones I'm going to scrap.

We saw Muse at the London Stadium at the beginning of June and, of course, I took my 'proper' camera to record the event, but I forgot to put a memory card in it. This limited me to the camera's internal storage of eight photos so, rather than snapping away randomly, I was much more selective about the shots I took and I deleted the duds as I went along. (I did have my phone too, but it really wasn't up to the job.)

I picked three photos for this page, printed them at 4x6 and positioned them in a large block with the MUSE logo in the fourth quarter and music print washi tape above and below. 



Unusually, there's absolutely no patterned paper on this page. The photos take up a lot of space on the page, and I picked cardstock for both the background and for the logo.

We're focusing on using our tools this month over at For the Love of Pretty Paper, and I've used my Silhouette (for the logo), my Big Shot (for the smaller stars) and a punch (for the larger stars) on this page. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania, Stampin' Up!
Letters - Unkown
Washi Tape - The Works
Glitter Tape - Hobbycraft?
Sticker - OneCanoeTwo
Gems - Love to Craft
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools

Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment