Wednesday 7 August 2019

Just Potter*ing

I have another 2019 page for you today, one that was loosely inspired by the June sketch at Stick It Down.

I slanted the diagonal stripes on my page much more gently, with them covering the full 24" width of my double page, and used many more photos, eleven of them, but placed them in columns to match the portrait photos of the sketch.

Those photos were from a day out in London, where my daughter and I explored a few places linked to Harry Potter. The highlight was the House of MinaLima, the studio which belongs to the graphic artists who designed all the paper props for the films, and have some of them on display here.


My diagonal stripes were just black, cream and gold, so I brought in some colour via my photo mats and some stamping in the open spaces.

Supplies
Cardstock - The Range
Paper - October Afternoon, Graphic 45 Artisan Style
Letters - October Afternoon, Hobbycraft
Washi Tape - Tesco
Enamel Stars - Freckled Fawn
Ink - Memento
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Studio Calico Stamp Sets
Banana Frog Stamp Set
The Works Clear Stamp Set
Heidi Swapp Arrow Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment