Thursday 1 August 2019

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt

July is over, another month gone, and it's time for the second check-in to the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Mary-Lou over at Patio Postcards.

Last time I brought you a smorgasbord of Thames Bridges for Prompt 9, but this time I have a more varied selection of photos to share:

1. An Outdoor Clock
Well, two clocks actually. These are on Kings Cross and St Pancras railway stations in London.


3. Repetition
Harry Potter's Hogwarts letters at the House of Minalima in London. 


4. Blurred Vision
Muse at the London Stadium, slightly fuzzy but I still like this photo.


10. Something Made of Stone
The South Bank Lion, near Westminster Bridge in London.


14. A Handwritten Sign
Seen by the coffee kiosk at our local railway station. It changes every so often, so I may have a new version by the next check-in.


I'm still to get going with the hunt really. I'm not carrying the list with me like I normally would, and I'm sure I've missed a few items as a result. Still, there's two months left to go and we've yet to take our holiday (vacation), which is when I normally capture a good number of items. 

The next official link-up is at the end of the hunt on 30th September, but I'm planning an end-of-August post, if only to spur me on to finding a few more items before then rather than leaving them to the last minute.

There's plenty of time left, so why not join in with us? Mary-Lou's original post with the full list of hunt items is here.


3 comments:

  1. You've got some great finds here! I especially love the clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great finds! I also loved the earlier post of all the bridges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your repetition photo - Harry Potter has been a great resource for that one item. Your blurred vision is great! Thanks for joining in Amanda.

    ReplyDelete