Wednesday 18 September 2019

Boudicca

Page two of my new cruise scrapbook, and I've used my Silhouette again; this time I've cut an outline map of Norway for a page about the ship and our itinerary. We sailed with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, and all their ships' names begin with B. We've previously been on Balmoral and Black Watch; this time we cruised on Boudicca from Dover.



I'd originally intended to cut Norway from the teal paper but I did a test cut first from printer paper and really liked the look of the white on the teal as a background so I changed my plan. My two photos (bought onboard) fit nicely in the space next to the map, with an 'Itinerary' card alongside. I went with a triangle of embellishment clusters and I'm really happy to have used that compass flair on the page; I've included it in the kits for both my last two cruise albums but it didn't find a home in either of them.

Supplies
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Simple Stories I Am, Pink Paislee Atlas
Letters - Elle's Studio
Die-Cuts & Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Tape & Flair - Unknown
Enamel Stars - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Big Shot
Quickutz Tab Die
Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment