Friday 6 September 2019

Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt - Norway

We've just got back from a holiday in Norway, where I tried to find some interesting examples for the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Mary-Lou over at Patio Postcards

There are twenty items to find and photograph, plus two alternatives but I haven't given the hunt much attention this year and I was only on six last time I checked in. Some of these will be repeats, but I like to find as many as possible while I am in a foreign country.

1. An Outdoor ClockOn Stavanger Cathedral


2. Single & Pretty - A single flower in Olden


3. Repetition - Part of Anthony Gormley's "Broken Column" in Stavanger. There are 23 statues in total.


6. An Umbrella - Me in Eidfjord


7. A Curving Path - Hairpin bend in FlĂ„msdalen


9. A Bridge - In Hellesylt


10. Something Made of Stone - A picnic table in FlĂ„msdalen


11. Fish - Painted on a building in Stavanger


13. Two Colours of the Rainbow - Blue and Green for Floen


15. A Broken Bench


So there you have it, ten Norwegian finds to add to my UK ones. This brings my total to twelve (since some are repeats) with 24 days to go. My report card certainly reads 'must try harder' and I will be doing my best to track down what I can, while crossing my fingers for this unpredictable finds. I'll be back at the end of the month with my final tally.


1 comment:

  1. All great finds. I chucked at that broken bench, I wonder if maybe birds would find it still useful. I'm still working to find 1 item & trying to improve on a couple.

    ReplyDelete