Tuesday 24 September 2019

Leaving Dover

Our cruise left from Dover this year, and this page marks our departure with photos of the harbour and the White Cliffs. My page is a scraplift of one by marivi at Studio Calico, which was Scraplift Challenge #17 in the Scrap Squad group on Facebook.

My photos are larger than those on the original page and I preferred them on the opposite corners, using them to start filling a 10x10 panel of white cardstock. My title's much smaller than the original and I moved away from the white on white, choosing teal blue letters instead.

With title and photos in place, I filled in the rest of the 10x10 space with a mosaic of patterns cut from 6x6 pads, and then mounted it in the centre of my background paper. My embellishment is a mixture of commercial stickers and pieces cut or punched from patterned papers.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania, The Range
Paper - Pinkfresh Studio Out and About, Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide, My Mind's Eye Just Splendid
Letters - American Crafts, Creative Devotion
Cardstock Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio
Washi Tape - Tesco
Puffy Stickers - Bella Boulevard
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug, Pink Paislee
Ink - Memento
Mist - Mister Huey's

Tools
X-Cut Circle Punches


No comments:

Post a Comment