Monday 9 September 2019

Cruise 2018 - The Albums

As I've worked on the album for our cruise to Spain, Portugal and Morocco last summer, it's become clear that this will be two albums. I kept the pages in a three-ring album (for ease of shuffling them or inserting extras) while I was making them, but I much prefer postbound or snapload for my completed albums.

I recently bought a couple of snapload albums to house these pages permanently. They have windows in the front covers so I have decorated two title cards which show which ports are in which album.




As I transferred all the pages I checked them over for anything requiring a little more adhesive, and for any spots that needed a tad more embellishment. There was one page (Balmoral) that I had originally left without any journalling until I'd finished the ones around it, and I've filled that in now:



I'd not managed to include our itinerary on either the title page or this one, so I made an extra card to slip in at the top of this one, using a word sticker from Simple Stories' Travel Notes collection, and added an arrow sticker behind it to indicate that it can be removed. I've also added the location to each ship photo.

With these two albums now completed, I'm ready to make a start on my new album for the cruise to Norway that we've just had.

No comments:

Post a Comment