Friday 15 January 2021

Back on Track

I'm making a start on my 2021 album now, hoping to keep on top of it as we go through the year.

Parkrun was suspended in March last year, and we've not done much running since, but I resolved to run our local course each week from the start of the year. My husband came too the first week and took a selfie; it's a terrible photo, but I think that recording my intentions will help me to stick with it until parkrun can start again.

I'm taking on another of the cake-themed challenges which celebrated For the Love of Pretty Paper's birthday, with 'Carrot Cake' which was to use triangles; the trees on my patterned paper are triangular and I added a strip of a paper with proper triangles and some black chipboard pieces too. 


Supplies
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Shine On
Letters - Simply Creative
Chipboard - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn, Doodlebug
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Big Shot
Spellbinders Circle Die
Dovecraft Label Die

No comments:

Post a Comment