Tuesday 5 January 2021

Wells Cathedral

The For the Love of Pretty Paper group on Facebook is my favourite place on the internet to hang out and it's just celebrated it's sixth birthday with a series of cake-themed challenges. The first one was 'Battenberg' which was to use a 2x2 grid to reflect the distinctive pattern in the cake.

My printer's seized up so I'm reliant on pre-printed photos at the moment. I have more pages to make from Dorset but no photos that I thought would suit the challenge, and I ended up picking an old one of Wells Cathedral for my page.


I decided to place my photo in one space of the grid, title in another and use two for embellishments. I might have journalled in one if I had anything to say but, in truth, the photo's from 1994 and I have no recollection of the day, so any journalling would just have been internet facts about the cathedral and I decided not to bother.

Supplies
Paper - KaiserCraft Take Note, Moda Scrap Viaggi Vintage
Stickers, Die-Cuts, Washi & Flowers - Unknown
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot
M&C Scalloped Circle Die
Little B Arrow Die
 

No comments:

Post a Comment