Sunday 17 January 2021

Water Baby


I've finished all of For the Love of Pretty Paper's birthday challenges now, so I'm returning to an earlier series, but one with a later closing date. The 'Be Colourful' winter challenges close this evening, so today I am scrapping with Teal. 

I picked two photos of my son as a baby as suiting the colour and this month's sketch from Let's Get Sketchy, which I rotated for landscape photos. I ended up using all hexagons rather than the mixed shapes of the sketch, but I think the origins of my page are still clear.


Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV
Paper - Bo Bunny Shabby Princess
Letters - American Crafts, Basic Grey
Word Stickers - Authentique
Enamel Shapes - My Mind's Eye, Marianne Designs
Washi Tape - Pretty My Page
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & X-Cut Hexagon Die
Hexagon Mask

9 comments:

  1. Amanda love the way you rotated the sketch to suit your photos , its perfect. Thanks for joining us AT LGS. Design Team Member Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda - I love your take on this sketch, and your layout is absolutely adorable. Thank you for playing along with us this month @ Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! It's a wonderful work.
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving photos! What a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, how cute! So fun to relive those memories through scrapbooking. Thank you for joining us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love what you have done with the sketch and those photos are super cute along with your patterned papers. Thank you for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete