Wednesday 20 January 2021

The Giant

I've come to the last of the 'Be Colourful' challenges from For the Love of Pretty Paper, and this was a mammoth one, to use all nine of the colours from previous weeks - sapphire, fuchsia, yellow, white, tangerine, purple, green, teal and scarlet.

Luckily, the Late Afternoon collection that I am using for my Dorset photos has most of the colours I needed, and I just had to add teal via another paper. I decided that the best way to use so many colours and patterns was via an orderly series of 1" paper strips. 

I split my page in two, with the strips in the bottom half and my photo in the top half with just one pattern behind it. I tried my title in a few places before settling on running it vertically on one of the plainer patterns. 


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine*
Letters - American Crafts*, Studio Calico
Flair - Dotty About Flair
Chipboard Stars - Studio Calico
Enamel Shapes - Carta Bella, Prima*
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot
Spellbinders Circle Die
Dovecraft Label Die
Little B Arrow Die

*Disclosure - I received the paper pad, Thickers and Prima sugar dots free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my DT Role.

No comments:

Post a Comment