Wednesday 13 January 2021

Double Denim

Cybercrops always have me scrapping old photos so I have another page featuring my son and nephew as babies for one of the Cake Challenges to celebrate For the Love of Pretty Paper's fifth birthday. This one was Victoria Sponge, to use two circles, and I combined it with a scraplift from Scrap Our Stash as the combination of large and small circle jumped out at me from Lori's page (though I ignored the additional criterion to use mixed alphas).

I picked a 6x6 pad for all the layers and found a 12x12 to match for the background. I liked both sides and had nothing else similar so I cut out an 8" circle, turned it over and slotted it back into its own hole.


Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market, Authentique Nestled
Letters - Basic Grey
Washi Tape - Unknown
Glitter Tape - The Works
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs, Simple Stories, Echo Park
Ink - Ranger
Paint - Golden

Tools
Big Shot
Spellbinders Circle Die
Dovecraft Label Die
Dovecraft Tag Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment