Thursday 7 January 2021

Family of Four

We're celebrating the 6th birthday of For the Love of Pretty Paper over on Facebook with a series of cake-themed challenges. I'm not doing them in order and this page is for the last one - Cupcakes - which was to use a small photo.

I don't tend to print my photos particularly small when I only have one, but I found an older one that my cousin included in a Christmas card some years back. A small photo obviously doesn't take much space on a 12x12 layout so I decided to fill the page with a Christmas tree of stars, a free cut-file designed by Paige Taylor Evans for Scrapbook and Cards Today.


I chose pale green cardstock for my cut-file and backed all the stars (except the one at the top) with pieces from a single 6x6 sheet. This wasn't as hard as it might have been as I have two star punches and a star die which match the three sizes in the tree. I did hand-cut the yellow one and topped it with a puffy sticker.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Basic Grey Dear Heart, Pebbles Season's Greetings, Unknown 6x6
Letters - Heidi Swapp
Puffy Star - Elle's Studio
Glitter Tape - The Works
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Star Tree Cut-File
Big Shot & Dovecraft Star Die
Hobbycraft Star Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment