Thursday 18 February 2021

Autumn Vibes

Final page for 2020 now, and that means that I managed to keep on top of my annual albums as we went along for the second year running. It looks like being possible for 2021 too as I can't see us going far this year.

I certainly didn't go far for this page, with photos of the autumn colours in our local area, all taken during the November lockdown. I printed three as squares in two sizes and lined them up above a free 'autumn' cut-file from Scrapbook and Cards Today.


All my papers here are scraps, and I'm happy to have the last of that tree print paper on show in an album now rather than languishing in my scraps box. 

I backed the cut-file with cream cardstock which I'd stamped with the swirly branches of a tree stamp from Imaginesce, and layered puffy letter stickers over it to finish my title.  

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill, Papermania
Paper - Glitz Design Sunshine in my Soul, Carta Bella Fall Blessings, Serif
Letters - Crate Paper
Sticker - Glitz Design
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Imaginesce Tree Stamp
Big Shot 
Little B Arrow Die
Dovecraft Label Die


No comments:

Post a Comment