Wednesday 3 February 2021

New Beginnings

I mostly kept on top of my 2020 album as we went along last year; it's taken me a while to scrap our October break in Dorset, but I'm about five pages away from finishing the album now. 

I'm going back to August for this page, when my daughter and her friends moved into a student house in Brighton ready for the new term. I've already scrapped two of these photos for her university album, but they're going in our family album too.

Adam's Page
My page design was inspired by Scrappy Adam; scraplifting his Epic Epcot Topiaries page was the January challenge from Dotty About Flair.

Mine's not a perfect scraplift as my three photos take up a wide band in the middle of the page, but I've certainly copied his mix of gridlines and punched squares, some of which I topped with puffy stickers. I added my journalling around the edge of the page after taking the photo for security reasons as it includes their address.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go, Kit 'n' Craft
Letters - American Crafts
Puffy Stickers - American Crafts/Amy Tangerine Journal Studio
Phrase Stickers - Tim Holtz
Gold Pen - Faber Castell
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Woodware Square Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment