Friday 26 February 2021

Motor Racing Birthday Card


Back in December I made a birthday card for my sister-in-law using a Stick It Down sketch, and as a result they invited me to guest design for this month.

We have two February family birthdays, my mum and my nephew, and I decided to use the sketch with Papermania's Mr Mister papers for my nephew's card.

I kept the background subtle and added brighter banners to the centre of my card, shortening the middle stripe to turn that into a banner piece. I substituted the heart of the sketch for a punched circle and popped that and the sentiment up on foam squares. 


I'd like to thank Ashley and the team for this chance to guest for them again. Stick It Down have three sketches each month, for single and double scrapbook pages as well as the card sketch, so there should be something for everyone. Why not pop over, take a look and link up your creations too?


No comments:

Post a Comment