Saturday 6 February 2021

Lockdown 2


I made a page for the March lockdown last year, little realising at the time that we would be plunged into a second and then a third in the months to come. I'm documenting the second (November) lockdown today, using a similar photo of our house, the same supplies and the same title cut-file in order to emphasise the repetition of restrictions.

My Original Page
I made my original page with two pockets, one for a printed timeline of events and one for handwritten notes about our personal experiences, and I repeated that here; the coronavirus paper and the photo mat both form pockets on the new page.

There will of course be a third page for the current lockdown in due course, and I intend to use the same supplies and cut-file once again.

Supplies 
Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Paper - PhotoPlay Living the Quarantine Life
Letters - October Afternoon
Label - Quirky Kits
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - Echo Park, Simple Stories
Washi Tape - Hobbycraft
Ink - Hobbycraft

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Silhouette Portrait
Big Shot & Dovecraft Label Die


No comments:

Post a Comment