Friday 12 February 2021

Explore Close to Home

I have another pandemic-related page to share today. This one's from last spring and celebrates our local area which we explored during our permitted daily walks, visiting places that we hadn't been to for years and exploring footpaths that we hadn't followed before.

I've had the page in my head for a while, but I didn't have the right supplies until I ordered the Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Edition by 49 and Market from The Mad Scrapper. This beautiful collection pack contains a mix of old and new papers, three sheets of washi strips and two sheets of laser-cut pieces all in a mix of greens, blues and pinks.


And once I had the papers, Lottie Loves Paper published a sketch that was very similar to the page in my head so I ran with that version. I designed a simple climbing plant cut-file and cut it twice to go the left of my page with some die-cut butterflies and epoxy dots. 

On the right, I switched the circles of the sketch for stamped butterflies and added epoxy stickers instead of stars. 

Supplies
Paper - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry*, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus
Letters - American Crafts*
Die-Cuts - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry*
Word Stickers - Pretty Little Studio
Washi Tape - 49 and Market Vintage Artistry*
Epoxy Dots - 49 and Market Wishing Bubbles*
Ink - Memento

Tools
Silhouette Portrait
Butterfly Stamp

*Disclosure - I received the 49 and Market products and the letter stickers free of charge from The Mad Scrapper as part of my Design Team role.

No comments:

Post a Comment