Friday 4 June 2021

By the Sea

Back to the NSD scrapping now, and I have two pages left to share. I'm still back in the photos archive for this one, which I made for the 'Dadaism' art-themed challenge from For the Love of Pretty Paper. They asked us to use new stash and either a new technique or one we haven't done for a while. My newest stash is the beach-themed Salt & Sunsets collection from Rosie's Studio which led me to old beach photos of us as children,  and I chose stencilling for my technique as this meant I could double up with Hey Little Magpie's stencilling challenge.


Supplies
Cardstock - UK Crafts
Paper - Rosie's Studio Salt & Sunsets
Puffy Words - Rosie's Studio Salt & Sunsets
Die-Cuts - Rosie's Studio Salt & Sunsets
Word Stickers - American Crafts
Washi Tape - Little B
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Pretty My Page Circles Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment