Friday 11 June 2021

Loughrigg Tarn

I'm returning to my 2018 album for this page; it's a project that's nearing completion but I will need to place another photo order before that can finally happen.

We visited Cumbria twice that year; this page is from our December trip and a short walk to Loughrigg Tarn. There's no colour in the tarn photos but I was drawn to the pink of our friend's coat and then to an ancient pink and brown paper from Basic Grey. 

I'm currently taking Shimelle Laine's Half and Half class, composed of a series of process videos for pages all made on backgrounds composed of two 6x12 blocks; I teamed my pink and brown paper with a pink diagonal stripe for a page based on her lesson 8. It's an unusual combination for me, but one that I quite like and I plan to repeat it when I make a page from our other walk that weekend (using the remaining two halves of my papers).


Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper - Basic Grey Bittersweet, My Mind's Eye Now and Then, My Mind's Eye On Trend 2, OneCanoeTwo Twilight
Letters - Basic Grey, Pinkfresh Studio
Stickers - OneCanoeTwo
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye, Eyelet Outlet, Carta Bella
Ink - Memento
Paint - Golden

Tools
American Crafts Scalloped Border Punch
Woodware Postage Stamp Punch
Big Shot
Little B Arrow Die
Spellbinders Circle Die

No comments:

Post a Comment