Saturday 26 June 2021

TGO Challenge

Back to the 2018 album, and a page for The Great Outdoors Challenge, a trek across Scotland that my husband did for three years before Covid struck (and is set to do again next year). This was his second Challenge, and I asked him to choose a selection of photos to illustrate the experience, as I find it hard to pick the significant moments when I'm not involved in the story.

My layout is pretty conventional, the logical choice for a walking page. The photos are in roughly chronological order with a grid of six in the middle and a more varied arrangement to the sides.


The quadrilaterals of stripy paper at the sides came about because the paper is a diagonal stripe but the lines run at a shallower angle than the arrows print and they looked odd together, so I turned the stripes to run vertically instead.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Free Spirit
Letters - American Crafts, Teresa Collins
Stickers - Pinkfresh Studio, OneCanoeTwo
Enamel Shapes - Doodlebug, Papermania
Ink - Memento


No comments:

Post a Comment