Tuesday 29 June 2021

Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt - June Finds

The first month of the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Mary-Lou at Patio Postcards is coming to an end and (as always) it's been a slow start here. I had intended to get out and take a few pictures last weekend, but the rain scuppered that plan. 

These are just a few from earlier in the month and, if I'm honest, they were taken without any thought of the hunt.

7. What's in Bloom
Foxgloves on Denge Beach


9. Something Older Than Me
The Old Lighthouse at Dungeness (built in 1904 and replaced in 1961).


11. Round/Circular Shape
The raspberry and coconut cake that I made for my husband's birthday.


12. Something That is Cause for Celebration
Another birthday - our daughter's 21st.


Alt. C - The Most Beautiful Landscape Photo of the Season
Abandoned boats on Denge Beach. 


Some of these will be replaced by the time we get to the end of September, but five photos done is a quarter of them in one month of the four allowed so I'm on track. I'm hopeful that July will bring some better photos as we have a staycation planned, a week of day trips form home.

Mary-Lou is hosting a link-up so if you pop over to her blog you'll find links to the other participants. And it's not too late for you to join in too.


3 comments:

  1. You have some great choices. The cake looks delicious. I do love jam and coconut. Only problem is, in this house, I'd have to eat the whole thing as no one else likes coconut!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo choices. I love lighthouses

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are joining us on the SPSH ... you have some great starts to your finds. Your landscape of the Denge Beach is stunning. And belated birthday wishes to your daughter - yummy cake.

    ReplyDelete